The Computer Science Standards of Learning Revision process is beginning, VDOE is hosting roundtable discussions to garner input from educators, parents, and other stakeholders on the 2017 Computer Science Standards of Learning. If you'd like to participate, please see the schedule and registration links below. Computer science teachers and parents are all invited to attend.
In-person roundtable discussions will take place from 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. at the following locations:
- Wednesday, May 10: Liberty High School, Bedford, Virginia
- Wednesday, May 17: W.T. Woodson High School, Fairfax, Virginia
- Thursday, May 18: Goochland High School, Goochland, Virginia
Two virtual roundtable engagement sessions will be available to the public. Registration is required for each of these events as well.
- Monday, May 22, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Thursday, May 25, 6:30 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.